- No charge if notified more than 24 hours prior the service
- 50% charge if notified between 4 and 12 hours prior the service
- Full charge if notified less than 4 hours prior to the service.
- Fluent English-speaking driver
- Flight arrival monitoring with no surcharge if delayed - if applicable
- Welcome at airport arrivals gate with greeting sign - if applicable
- Evian design water bottles for all passengers
- Refreshing Oshibori lingettes for all passengers
- Unlimited Swiss Wifi
- Highway and fuel fees
- Booster seats (or other children seats)
- 24/7 Support
- Driver's detail communicated in advance
- A driver's night charge of Chf 30.- is applicable for services starting and/or ending between 21:00 and 07:00.
- Driver's meal is Chf +30.- for each services fully covering lunch (12:00-14:00) and/or diner periods (20:00 and 22:00).
- Should the driver be forced to spend the night, a fee (Chf 180.-) for his lodging should be added.
- Finally, here is the breakdown of the airport parking fees for arrival only : parking charges are Chf 1.50 per 20 minutes of waiting time, and Chf 3.- per 20 minutes of waiting time after one hour (which, fortunately does not occur too often).
We monitor each and every flight in order to enter our reserved airport parking space (which is a 30 secondes walk away from the main and only arrival hall) at the exact time the flight lands.
So, for instance, should our vehicle exit the parking with the passengers 25 minutes after having entered it, the cost will be Chf 3.-
In the unfortunate case of luggage being lost, the cost of waiting 1 hour and 15 minutes for instance would be Chf 7.50.